[Announcement] Minister from Gilgit-Baltistan for Youth Assembly of Pakistan
August 24, 2012 Leave a comment
Islamamabad: according to governor youth national assembly saeeda mir, we are very glad to announced the post of ministry and members of youth of gilgit baltistan to join national youth assembly Pakistan all youth of seven districts of GB are welcome to join national youth assembly and senate Pakistan.
post of ministry are as follow;-
1.ministry of youth affairs and sports.[1 SEAT]
2.ministry of information and technology.[1 SEAT]
3.ministry of science and technology telecom.[1 seat]
4.ministry of foreign affairs and defense.[1 SEAT]
5.ministry of interior and political affairs.[1 SEAT]
6.ministry of women and social affairs.[1 SEAT]
POST OF MEMBERS UNDER MINISTRIES;-
1members of youth affairs and sports. [ 7 SEATS]
2.members of information and technology.[ 7 SEATS]
3.members of science and technology telecom.[7 seats]
4.members of foreign affairs and defense.[7 SEATS]
5.members of interior and political affairs.[7 SEATS]
6.members of women and social affairs.[7 SEATS]
1. Candidates should be citizens of Pakistan, and Overseas Pakistani youth can also apply to become members as Member/Minister of NYA GB Branch;
2. Age of interested candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years on December 01, 2012;
3. Interested candidates should be able to read and write Urdu/English
4. The criminal record against interested candidates in Pakistan or abroad will be considered as a disqualification;
5. Commitment to politics and democracy, social welfare awareness, Understanding of issues, previous activist involvement, and Communication skills will be considered as an additional qualification for the membership.
6. Candidates should be achievers of their respective areas like University/college toppers/National, International Award winners, Writers/Anchors etc.
7.candidates should have a good qualities of leadership and to deliver speech…
interviews of shortlisted candidates are held at their listed center…
submission of CV..24-08-2012 to 10-09-2012..
result of all the participant are announced through news paper or their given contact number.